This Privacy Statement addresses the collection, use, and dissemination of the information you voluntarily provide to the Greenville-Spartanburg Airport District and Cerulean Aviation as a result of your use of the Cerulean Aviation website www.ceruleanaviation.com (other than any information accessible through hyperlinks to non-Cerulean websites) and is hereinafter referred to as the “Site.”
We provide this statement in order to allow you to make an informed decision as to how to utilize this Site. The following discloses the information-gathering and dissemination practices for this Site:
Information Collection and Use
Cerulean Aviation is the sole owner of the information collected on this Site, which is administered, operated, and maintained by Cerulean Aviation and/or its contractors. Cerulean Aviation will not sell, share, or rent the information you provide to us in any way other than those disclosed in this Privacy Statement. Unless you voluntarily provide it to us (for example, by filling out an application or form on the website), we do not collect any personally identifiable information from visitors to this Site.
Cerulean Aviation does not knowingly collect personal information of children through the Site. Cerulean Aviation strongly encourages parents and teachers to be involved in children’s online activities and the provision of personal information online.
We collect and use your information for the following purposes:
- To provide general information about Cerulean Aviation, its facilities and amenities, business opportunities with Cerulean Aviation, Cerulean Aviation career opportunities and
- To receive, process and respond to questions and/or comments that you send to us via the Site’s feedback page.
Cerulean Aviation uses website analytics tools to measure performance and optimize the Site. Cerulean Aviation does not combine personally identifiable information with the information collected through the use of any website analytics tool. An analytics tool collects information about the use of this Site, such as how many users visit the Site, which pages they visit on the Site, links that are clicked on the Site, or whether they are new or returning users.
You can prevent website analytics tools from recognizing your visit(s) to this Site by disabling cookies or enabling a “Do Not Track” feature available on your browser.
We do not share your personal information with anyone except as required by law, Cerulean Aviation policy, or as necessary to conduct the business of Cerulean Aviation to improve our services. Your personal information may be shared with the following:
- Employees, contractors and agents of Cerulean Aviation, pursuant to Cerulean Aviation policies and procedures;
- Individuals who request information from Cerulean Aviation, including, but not limited to, individuals who request information pursuant to the Cerulean Aviation Public Records Access Policy; and
- Other governmental agencies for public safety, law enforcement or regulatory and/or investigatory purposes.
Instances that may involve a legal obligation to share your personal information, include, without limitation, the following:
- Compliance with a court order; and
- Compliance with the Cerulean Aviation Public Records Access Policy.
Requests for Access to Your Personal Information
If you would like to make a request for records containing your personal information, such request shall be made in writing by emailing [email protected] or submitting a letter to Cerulean Aviation at 2104 GSP Drive, Greer, South Carolina 29651.
Security of Your Personal Information
We recognize that in order to truly protect the privacy of your personal information, we must take steps to ensure that our records of your personal information are secure from tampering and invasion. The following describes some of the steps we have taken to protect your personal information:
- Firewall protection of our databases;
- Restriction of access to our databases, limited to authorized employees and contractors with authenticated passwords and dual factor authentication;
- Frequent updates of virus protection software and security scans of our systems;
- Data exchange protection through use of the secure file transfer and secure transmission; and
- Data storage protection through use of encryption.
Conflicts Between This Privacy Statement and Other Privacy Statements On the Site
Certain pages of the Site may contain their own Privacy Statements specific to the activities and the information collection or submissions occurring through those pages. In case of conflict between this Privacy Statement and a Privacy Statement directed to the specific activities or transactions occurring on a particular page, the particular Privacy Statement that governs such page’s transactions and activities shall control.
Hyperlinks to Third-Party Websites
Changes to this Privacy Statement
We may revise this Privacy Statement from time to time. If we make material changes to this Privacy Statement, we will post a notice on the Site prior to the effective date of the revised Privacy Statement. Your continued access or use of the Site after any changes become effective shall represent your acceptance of the revised Privacy Statement.